PLEASE NOTE: This popular item sells out quickly, but we're happy to create more for you. If you are interested in purchasing more than what is currently listed, please contact us.
Crafted in the style of English campaign furniture, our leather mirrors add a touch of equestrian chic to any environment. We've hand-tacked hammered Latigo buffalo leather around a 16-inch beveled circle mirror mounted on an espresso-stained wood circle. The mirror hangs from a leather strap embellished with sleek buckles and raised silver button tack detail on either side.
Please note: because of the way the leather is cut, plus curing and dyeing techniques, small details on each mirror will vary slightly. We're happy to email or text more detailed photos to you of the mirror color you're interested in, just contact us!
- Mirror: 16" diameter
- Available in black, dark brown, mahogany or tan.
- Leather Frame: 16.75” in diameter x 1.75” deep. Hanging strap extends approximately 8" from top of mirror frame.
- Weighs approximately 6 lbs.
- Hanging wall hook not included. We recommend using a hand-forged iron hook to complement the rustic style of our mirrors. There are endless styles available on Etsy.
- Free shipping anywhere in the contiguous US!
PLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM WILL SHIP AFTER JANUARY 2, 2019.
If you’d like to provide your own horse tack (perhaps using a bridle or other leather tack that is of special significance to you), we can create a custom mirror for you. Makes a unique memento and statement piece for your home or stable. Please click HERE for details.