FEATURED IN EQUESTRIAN STYLE MAGAZINE
Crafted in the style of campaign furniture, our leather mirrors add a touch of equestrian chic to any environment. We've hand-tacked a vintage bridle leather around a 12-inch beveled circle mirror, embellished with a ravaged pewter-toned buckle. Perfect for any lover of rustic style!
• Mirror Glass: 12" diameter
• Leather Frame: 14” high x 12.5” wide x 1.25” deep.
• Weighs approximately 3 lbs.
• Hanging wall hook not included. We recommend using a hand-forged iron hook to complement the rustic style of our mirrors. There are endless styles available on Etsy.
• FREE shipping anywhere in the contiguous U.S.
Handcrafted by Stephanie Reppas in her New York studio.
NOTE: Each piece of tack we use is uniquely found, and is well-aged and well-used. We clean, condition and touch up the leather as much as possible, but please keep in mind that it does contain some natural wear and tear, an occasional scratch or even a faint 'horsey' smell. We feel it adds to the overall character of each mirror.
Designed and handcrafted by Stephanie Reppas in her New York studio. Each of her mirrors is a unique, one-of-a-kind work of art.CUSTOM MIRRORS:
If you’d like to provide your own horse tack (perhaps using a bridle or other leather tack that is of special significance to you), we can create a custom mirror for you. Makes a unique memento and statement piece for your home or tack room. Please click HERE for details.