FEATURED IN COUNTRY LIVING AND ARCHITECTURAL DIGEST
This leather framed circle mirror hangs from an authentic Action Iron Caveson horse training gear and is detailed with matching buckles near the bottom. This is a unique piece that any horse lover will appreciate!
• Beveled mirror glass: 16" diameter, 1/4" thick (no 'funhouse' warping), and manufactured in the U.S.
• Leather Frame: 16.5” diameter x 1.5” deep; Caveson hardware and chain extend 8" from top of the mirror.
• Weighs approximately 6 lbs.
• Hanging wall hook not included.
• FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the continental US!
NOTE: Each piece of tack we use is uniquely found, and is well-aged and well-used. We clean, condition and touch up the leather as much as possible, but please keep in mind that it does contain some natural wear and tear, an occasional scratch or even a faint 'horsey' smell. We feel it adds to the overall character of each mirror.
Designed and handcrafted by Stephanie Reppas in her New York studio. Each of her mirrors is a unique, one-of-a-kind work of art.
If you’d like to provide your own horse tack (perhaps using a bridle or other leather tack that is of special significance to you), we can create a custom mirror for you. Makes a unique memento and statement piece for your home or stable. Please visit here for details:
#leathermirror #equestriandecor #horselove #ralphlauren #giftsforhorselovers #farmhousedecor #harness