FEATURED IN COUNTRY LIVING AND ARCHITECTURAL DIGEST
We've hand-tacked distressed black buffalo leather around a high quality oval mirror. The mirror hangs from a gorgeous rare antique iron driving horse bit (circa 1800), and paired with matching harness pieces on either side of the frame for added interest. Perfect to complete your rustic farmhouse!
PLEASE NOTE: Once you place your order, production time is approximately 15-20 days to have your finished mirror ready to ship to you.
• FRAME DIMENSIONS: 16”w X 24”h (including bit at top) X 1.75"d (the mirror glass itself is 15"x19"). Weighs approximately 17 lbs.
• Black weathered buffalo leather for a rustic feel
• My glass is hand-cut from a local supplier (no beveled edge on these). Glass and leather are manufactured in the US.
• Because of the heavier glass weight, easy-to-install French cleat hanging hardware is included. We install one hanging bar to the mirror back for you. The other hanging bar screws securely into your wall/wall studs. Simple instructions and hanging level included.
• Hanging wall hook not included (there are endless styles available on Etsy or at your local hardware store). The hook is purely for aesthetics; your mirror will appear to hang from the hook by the snaffle bit, but will actually be secured to your wall with the easy-to install French cleat hardware.
We recommend a wall hook that extends at least 2-3 inches from your wall, such as this one: https://www.etsy.com/listing/985020153
• FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the contiguous US!
This is a one-of-a-kind piece designed and handcrafted by Stephanie Reppas in her New York studio.
#leathermirror #equestriandecor #horselove #ralphlauren #giftsforhorselovers #farmhousedecor #harness #horsetack #horsegifts #giftguide #ralphlauren
If you’d like to provide your own horse tack (perhaps using a bridle or other leather tack that is of special significance to you), we can create a custom mirror for you in any size up to 30". Makes a unique memento and statement piece for your home or stable. Please visit here for details.