FEATURED IN COUNTRY LIVING AND ARCHITECTURAL DIGEST
Our leather mirrors add a touch of equestrian chic to any environment. We've hand-tacked hammered Latigo buffalo leather around a 20-inch circle mirror. The mirror hangs from nickel-finish snaffle bit, and is embellished with sleek buckles and raised silver button tack detail on either side.
- Mirror glass: 20" diameter, 1/4" thick (no 'funhouse' warping), and manufactured in the U.S.
- Available in black, dark brown or mahogany.
- Leather Frame: 24” high x 20.75” wide x 1.5” deep.
- Weighs approximately 18lbs.
- Because of the heavier weight, easy-to-install French cleat hanging hardware is included. One hanging bar comes installed on the back for you. The other hanging bar screws securely into your wall/wall studs. Simple instructions and hanging level are included.
- Hanging wall hook included. NOTE, the hook is purely for aesthetics. DO NOT HANG MIRROR SOLELY FROM THE HOOK, AS IT CANNOT SUPPORT THE WEIGHT BY ITSELF. Your mirror needs to be secured to your wall with the French cleat hardware included on the mirror back.
- Free shipping anywhere in the continental US!
This piece is made to order in an effort to operate as sustainably as possible. Therefore, once you place your order, PRODUCTION TIME IS APPROXIMATELY 10-15 DAYS to have your finished item ready to ship to you.
Handcrafted by Stephanie Reppas in her New York studio.
#leathermirror #equestriandecor #horselove #ralphlauren #amish #giftsforhorselovers #farmhousedecor #harness #horsetack
OTHER SIZES AVAILABLE - 18", 20", 24", 26", 30"
If you are interested in a different size than listed here, please contact us.
For larger mirrors (outside of our standard 16" mirror size), the glass is hand-cut (no beveled edge on these), and the heavier weight requires additional easy-to-install French cleat hanging hardware be affixed to the mirror back to secure the mirror to your wall. Please also note that production can take an extra 10-15 days (due to glass cutting). If you're interested in purchasing a mirror size larger than our standard 16-inch, please contact us.
CUSTOM MIRRORS USING YOUR TACK:
If you’d like to provide your own tack (perhaps using a bridle or other leather tack from a special horse), we can create a custom mirror for you. Makes a unique memento and statement piece for your home or stable. Please click HERE for details.