Crafted in the style of English campaign furniture, our leather mirrors add a touch of equestrian chic to any environment. We've hand-tacked hammered Latigo buffalo leather around an oval mirror. The mirror hangs from nickel-finish snaffle bit, and is embellished with sleek buckles and raised silver button tack detail on either side. Mirror secures to your wall with French cleat hardware attached to the back of the mirror. Note: Requires a vanity hook (not included), purely for aesthetics. Mirror will appear to hang from the snaffle bit, but is actually secured to your wall with the French cleat hardware.
- High Quality Glass Mirror: 19" x 15.25"
- Leather Frame: 19.5” high x 16.25” wide x 1.75” deep. Snaffle bit extends approximately 2.5" from top of mirror frame.
- Available in mahogany leather (sorry, black is sold out).
- Weighs approximately 15 lbs.
- Easy-to-install French cleat hanging hardware installed on back of mirror. The provided hanging bar screws securely into wall/wall studs. Simple instructions and hanging level included.
- Free shipping anywhere in the contiguous US!
If you’d like to provide your own horse tack (perhaps using a bridle or other leather tack that is of special significance to you), we can create a custom mirror for you. Makes a unique memento and statement piece for your home or stable. Please click HERE for details.