PLEASE NOTE: We create this piece from scratch for you. Once you place your order, production time is approximately 15-20 days to have your finished mirror ready to ship to you.
If you are interested in purchasing this mirror in a different size (up to 30-inches diameter available), please contact us.
Crafted in the style of English campaign furniture, our leather mirrors add a touch of equestrian chic to any environment. We've hand-tacked hammered Latigo buffalo leather around a 16-inch beveled circle mirror mounted on an espresso-stained wood circle. The mirror hangs from a leather strap embellished with sleek buckles and raised silver button tack detail on either side.
- Mirror glass: 16" diameter
- Leather Frame: 16.75” in diameter x 1.75” deep. Hanging strap extends approximately 8" from top of mirror frame.
- Available in black, dark brown or mahogany.
- Weighs approximately 6 lbs.
- Hanging wall hook not included. We recommend using a hand-forged iron hook to complement the rustic style of our mirrors. There are endless styles available on Etsy.
- Free shipping anywhere in the contiguous US! (If you live outside of the Continental US, please contact us about shipping cost before making your purchase).
LARGER SIZES AVAILABLE:
We can recreate this mirror in any size and shape up to 30 inches. If you're interested in purchasing a mirror size larger than our standard 16-inch, please contact us.
For larger mirrors, the glass has to be hand-cut (no beveled edge on these), and the heavier weight requires easy-to-install French cleat hanging hardware be affixed to the mirror back to secure the mirror to your wall. Please note that production can take an extra 10-15 days (due to glass cutting).
#leathermirror #equestriandecor #horselove #ralphlauren #amish #giftsforhorselovers #farmhousedecor #harness #horsetack
If you’d like to provide your own horse tack (perhaps using a bridle or other leather tack that is of special significance to you), we can create a custom mirror for you. Makes a unique memento and statement piece for your home or stable. Please click HERE for details.