FEATURED IN COUNTRY LIVING AND ARCHITECTURAL DIGEST
Classic Leather-Framed Beveled Equestrian Mirror, in a larger 24" (diameter) size. Features hand-tacked buffalo leather and is detailed with a genuine nickel-finish snaffle bit at the top.
$625 - $413.10 balance/exchanged 20" mirror = $211.90
- Beveled mirror glass: 24" diameter, 1/4" thick (no 'funhouse' warping), and manufactured in the U.S.
- Leather Frame: 28” high (with bit) x 24.5” wide x 1.5” deep.
- Available in black, dark brown or mahogany.
- Weighs approximately 20 lbs.
- Because of the heavier weight, easy-to-install French cleat hanging hardware is included. One hanging bar comes installed on the back for you. The other hanging bar screws securely into your wall/wall studs. Simple instructions and hanging level are included.
- Hanging wall hook included. NOTE, the hook is purely for aesthetics. DO NOT HANG MIRROR SOLELY FROM THE HOOK, AS IT CANNOT SUPPORT THE WEIGHT BY ITSELF. Your mirror needs to be secured to your wall with the French cleat hardware included on the mirror back.
- Free shipping anywhere in the contiguous US!
This piece is made to order in an effort to operate as sustainably as possible. Therefore, once you place your order, PRODUCTION TIME IS APPROXIMATELY 10-15 DAYS to have your finished item ready to ship to you.
Handcrafted by Stephanie Reppas in her New York studio.
OTHER SIZES AVAILABLE - 16", 18", 20", 24", 26", 30"
If you are interested in a different size than listed here, please contact us.
CUSTOM MIRRORS USING YOUR TACK:
If you’d like to provide your own tack (perhaps using a bridle or other leather tack from a special horse), we can create a custom mirror for you. Makes a unique memento and statement piece for your home or stable. Please click HERE for details.
#leathermirror #equestriandecor #horselove #ralphlauren #amish #giftsforhorselovers #farmhousedecor #harness #horsetack