FEATURED IN Equistyle Magazine and Horse & Style Magazine.
This beveled circle mirror hangs from an antique iron driving bit that dates back to the late 1800s! Framed with hand-tacked, distressed tan buffalo leather that nicely contrasts the black hardware and matching nail trim. Driving rein swivel pieces on each side of the mirror come from a vintage draft harness set. This is a unique piece that any horse lover or fan of old rustic style will appreciate.
- Mirror glass: 16" diameter.
- Leather Frame: 17” diameter x 1.75” deep. Blinders extend approximately 4 inches beyond the front of the mirror.
- Weighs approximately 7 lbs.
- Hanging wall hook not included. We recommend using a hand-forged iron hook to complement the rustic style of our mirrors. There are endless styles available on Etsy.
- Free shipping anywhere in the contiguous US!
NOTE: Each piece of tack we use is uniquely found, and is well-aged and well-used. We clean, condition and touch up the leather as much as possible, but please keep in mind that it does contain some natural wear and tear, an occasional scratch or even a faint 'horsey' smell. We feel it adds to the overall character of each mirror.
Designed and handcrafted by Stephanie Reppas in her New York studio. Each of her mirrors is a unique, one-of-a-kind work of art.CUSTOM MIRRORS:
If you’d like to provide your own horse tack (perhaps using a bridle or other leather tack that is of special significance to you), we can create a custom mirror for you. Makes a unique memento and statement piece for your home or stable. Please click HERE for details.