FEATURED IN COUNTRY LIVING AND ARCHITECTURAL DIGEST
Our Classic Leather-Framed Equestrian Mirror, in a larger 24" (diameter) size. Features hand-tacked buffalo leather in black, brown or mahogany, and is detailed with a genuine nickel-finish snaffle bit at the top.
- Beveled mirror glass: 24" diameter, 1/4" thick (no 'funhouse' warping), and manufactured in the U.S.
- Leather Frame: 28” high (with bit) x 24.75” wide x 1.75” deep.
- Available in black, dark brown or mahogany.
- Weighs approximately 20 lbs.
- Because of the heavier weight, easy-to-install French cleat hanging hardware is included. One hanging bar comes installed on the back for you. The other hanging bar screws securely into your wall/wall studs. Simple instructions and hanging level are included.
- Hanging wall hook not included (there are endless styles available at your local hardware store). The hook is purely for aesthetics; your mirror will appear to hang from the hook by the snaffle bit, but will actually be secured to your wall with the easy-to install French cleat hardware.
- Free shipping anywhere in the contiguous US! (If you live outside of the Continental US, please contact us about shipping cost before making your purchase).
PLEASE NOTE: This piece is made to order in an effort to operate as sustainably as possible. Therefore, once you place your order, PRODUCTION TIME IS APPROXIMATELY 10-12 DAYS to have your finished order ready to ship to you.
Designed and handcrafted by Stephanie Reppas in her New York studio.
OTHER SIZES AVAILABLE - 16", 18", 20", 24", 26", 28", 30"
If you are interested in a different size than listed here, please contact us.
CUSTOM MIRRORS USING YOUR TACK:
If you’d like to provide your own tack (perhaps using a bridle or other leather tack from a special horse), we can create a custom mirror for you. Makes a unique memento and statement piece for your home or stable. Please click HERE for details.
#leathermirror #equestriandecor #horselove #ralphlauren #amish #giftsforhorselovers #farmhousedecor #harness #horsetack
Please note: because of the way the leather is cut, plus curing and dyeing techniques, small details on each mirror may vary slightly. We're happy to email or text more detailed photos to you of the mirror color you're interested in, just contact us!