Hand-tacked Latigo buffalo leather around a high quality beveled circle mirror, 1/4" thick (no 'funhouse' warping), and manufactured in the U.S. Hanging strap extends approximately 12" from top of mirror frame (can be customized to whatever length you'd like). Matching nickel-finished buckles and raised silver button tacks on either side.
My mirror glass is hand-cut from a local supplier. Because of the heavier weight (12-24 lbs.), I include French cleat hanging hardware that secures your mirror to your wall.
PLEASE NOTE: You may see similar leather mirrors sold elsewhere, where the leather is glued to the frame with an adhesive that can dissolve over time as the leather ages and changes. My leather is hand-tacked around the base, with nail head detail, creating a handsome piece that will last for years.
• SIZES AVAILABLE: 18", 20", 24", 26" or 28"
• LEATHER COLORS AVAILABLE: black, dark brown or mahogany
• The hanging strap extends approximately 12" from top of mirror frame (depending on mirror size). If you need a specific length of hanging strap, please make a note with your purchase.
• Because of the heavier weight, easy-to-install French cleat hanging hardware is included. I install one hanging bar to the mirror back for you. The other hanging bar screws securely into your wall/wall studs. Simple instructions and hanging level included.
• Hanging wall hook not included (there are endless styles available online or at your local hardware store to match your personal decor). The hook is purely for aesthetics; your mirror will appear to hang from the hook by the strap, but will actually be secured to your wall with the easy-to install French cleat hardware.
• Free shipping anywhere in the Continental US!
PLEASE NOTE: This piece is made to order in an effort to operate as sustainably as possible. Therefore, once you place your order, PRODUCTION TIME IS APPROXIMATELY 15 DAYS to have your finished order ready to ship to you.
Designed and handcrafted by Stephanie Reppas in her New York studio.